- Manage the hiring, training, mentoring, and development of all direct employees.
- Manage the new hire onboarding and 90-day evaluation process to ensure new hires are progressing at an effective pace and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Evaluate the new hire selection process regularly to determine if any changes need to be made in the screening or selection process.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Work with the Director in developing departmental and employee performance expectations.
- Coach and mentor Supervisors utilizing various techniques to maintain high performing teams.
- Meet and exceed all departmental production and quality performance expectations.
- Develop and update departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in the functional design and development of role specific training that is relevant and necessary for the continuous development of the technical competencies of the team.
- Utilize Performance Management techniques to reinforce the right behaviors through the use of Positive Reinforcement.
- Communicate the departmental vision, policies, and goals.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to instill trust in the Revenue Cycle office.
- Serve as a change agent and reinforce Lean thinking.
- Use sound judgment in managing assigned duties to ensure departmental budget is being utilized wisely.
- Project and maintain a high level of ethics and personal integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**This position is located in Jackson, MS**
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.