Click column header to sort
Job Family: Health Info Management
Job Summary: Codes diagnoses and procedures of Emergency Department records and abstracts information for reimbursement, research, and to generate statistical data. Performs other duties as assigned.
Department: HS CODING
Responsible for the daily completion of both claims edit, denial, and no response billing functions for timely follow up. Handles internal and external questions to completion. Understands both paper and electronic claims as well as client invoice billing. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform physical therapy care following receipt of physician referral and patient evaluation. Coordinate the highest quality of patient care. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Promotes patient-centered care among the healthcare team by providing coordination, collaboration and clinical expertise to meet patient needs and achieve optimal outcomes. Promotes prudent utilization of all resources. Serves as the patient's advocate by coordinating resources and services necessary to meet the patient's continuing care needs. Reviews and evaluates medical documentation with physicians and other healthcare members to support compliance and external regulatory requirements and to improve outcomes of care. Assists in Performance Improvement activities by identifying, monitoring and reporting quality measures, and participating in quality improvement teams. Communicates and utilizes policies that support patient's fundamental right to considerate care, protects their personal dignity and respects their cultural, psychosocial and spiritual values in an effort to meet patient care needs and preferences. Reports to the Supervisor of Case Management/Director of Quality/Case Management.
Diagnoses and implements technical solutions to biomedical equipment problems by providing technical repair and maintenance services on sophisticated biomedical technology, as well as, providing a variety of service support to clinical departments and physicians to ensure the highest possible reliability and performance of patient care technology. Performs other duties as assigned.
Manages the care for a specific group of patients; facilitates the safe movement of patients throughout the continuum of care, ensures optimal utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies, local, state, and federal requirements. Collaborates with patients/families and the healthcare team in the transition planning process. Provides psychosocial assessments, education to patients/families to assist in coping with the patient's hospitalization and post acute care needs. Performs other duties as assigned.
Maximizes collections of accounts receivable through benefits verification and communication of authorized services as appropriate, accurate submission of claims, secondary billing, and timely follow-up of outstanding accounts receivable to assist entity in meeting financial targets or goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
The Floor Technician performs a variety of heavy cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways, and other assigned areas of the hospital. Responsible for cleaning and floor refinishing functions following established protocols to achieve quality standards and facility objectives; operate a variety of floor care equipment and other necessary tools, products and supplies. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Environmental Service Floor Tech
Buffing and Waxing
The Nurse Practitioner in the Clinic is a professional registered nurse with advance education and training in the primary care of patients based on his/her certification/scope of practice; Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric, Family, Oncology. The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing primary care to patients using approved clinical protocols under the supervision of the rural health clinic's Medical Director and collaborating Physician. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and management of all aspects of the educational program.
- Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean.
- Responsible for all aspects of program operation.
- Serves as a Campus Security Authority (CSA). A CSA has significant responsibility for student and campus activities and is designated as an individual to whom student and employees should report criminal offenses. It is the responsibility of the CSA to report all allegations of crimes to the campus Security Office.
Position may require hours beyond the 8-hour workday
Evaluates and assesses patients to establish functional, measurable goals to promote restoration of functional abilities. Provides treatment according to a written plan of care to meet established goals. Plans for discharge and communicates findings and progress according to professional licensure/certification, scope of practice and departmental/discipline policies and procedures. Produces other reports as needed. May supervise clinical students and support staff including certified/licensed assistants, technicians, and volunteers. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health, and healing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Family: Home Health
Job Summary: Handles all telephone calls and walk-up requests for designated area. Administers department programs and services. Performs other duties as assigned.
Department: ME GUEST SERVICES
Job Family: Nursing
Job Summary: Provides technical assistance under the direction of the registered nurse for a defined group of patients to achieve quality patient outcomes. Provides service functions and communication to staff, patients, and guests. Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides technical assistance under the direction of the registered nurse for a defined group of patients to achieve quality patient outcomes. Provides service functions and communication to staff, patients, and guests. Performs other duties as assigned.
Pediatric Ambulance Service
Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible. Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.
Assists surgical team during operation/procedure by arranging, inventoring and maintaining sterile set up for operation, and passes items as needed. Assists in preparation of surgical suite, moving patients, and in cleaning. Provides aid in exposure, homeostasis, and other technical functions that will help the surgeon carry out safe operation with optimal results for the patient. Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides personal care assistance to patients under the direction of licensed personnel. Performs other duties as assigned.
Manages human and financial resources effectively to achieve quality patient outcomes in line with financial goals. Under the administrative director of BMMG Director. Incumbent is responsible for daily operations during applicable clinic hours.
- Implement, monitor and enforce office policies, protocols and processes in accordance with NCQA standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Analyze daily office operations and utilization of resources to ensure efficiency by investigating system, workflow, and operational issues to make recommendations.
- Optimize use of EMR system to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Assure smooth operations and communication between Intake, Billing, Referrals, and back clinic operations. Interacts with Managers and Directors to facilitate operations to meet company objectives
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare guidelines such as HIPAA, OSHA, and CLIA.
- Maintain daily and monthly responsibilities confirming all tasks are up to date and complete by the clinical teams and office staff.
- Responsible for Clinical and Office Inventory Management including ordering and monitoring expiration dates, proper use and billing.
- Work directly with the Provider’s teams and billing department to ensure all charges are completed and coded daily.
- Supervise front office and clinical staff in regards to job responsibilities and provides support to the care team to increase patient satisfaction and retention.
- Set up regular meetings, fill performance evaluations and provide feedback, training, support and coaching for employees.
- Assist in coordinating In-Service training and Special Events.
- Schedule provider and clinic staff hours.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels and employee morale. Assist in the hiring process for new staff
- Supervise patient's scheduling and rescheduling.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are updated, completed and delivered to leadership.
- Attend staff meetings and required training.
- Conduct monthly facility checks including flooring, ceilings, workstations, fire extinguishers and other systems.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Comply with minimum performance level and goals.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
Provides initial emergency measures and continuum of care on neonatal, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients within the level of training as a Paramedic level. Performs in the pre-hospital environment to the level of training established by your state and national guidelines to the level of paramedic. Performs in the hospital setting under the direct supervision of a nurse or physician as credentialed by the hospital Medical Executive Professional Committee. Performs other duties as assigned.