Responsible for follow up on Accounts Receivable to all payers. Serves as a resourse for other Office staff and patients concerning expected payments, payments made and contract conflicts. Performs other duties as assigned
Facilitates the ordering process. Creates Purchase Orders and follows up on overdue orders. Resolves invoice discrepancies and researches savings opportunities. Processes requests for new vendors / items. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed. Follows Contract Compliance. Obtains detail quotes for all Hospital Departments. Performs other duties as assigned.
Coordinates and facilitates business functions in support of physician services and referral development department to include: processing patient referrals accurately and efficiently through data entry and with established productivitiy guidelines and tools; gerneration of reports, communication and follow up with physican office staff and patients, problem resolution and service recovery.
- Review all incoming referrals and schedule appointments for various practices and specialities
- Communicates referral information and confirmation with patients and referring physican/office staff.
- Maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers by providing service assistance and open communication.
- Review and submit all medical records related to referral appointments as requested by physicans.
- Perfom duties as assigned.
Functions as a member of the cancer care delivery team together with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, clinic/infusion room nurses, patient navigators, and the psychosocial team. The goal is to manage all aspects of the nutrition plan to include assessing the nutrition status of cancer patients, implementing nutrition care plans, monitoring the needs of nutrition plans and management of alternative plans. Performs other duties as assigned. • Screens patients using accurate and relevant data to identify and prioritize patients at risk for malnutrition. #CB
• Uses accurate and relevant data and information to identify and evaluate nutrition related problems.
• Identifies and implements the appropriate plan designed with the intent of changing and/or correcting a nutritional decicit.
• Provides ongoing education, counseling and training to all patients, staff and community.
• Serves as a community liaison, participates in research and will maintain credentials by participation in ongoing educational activities.
• Completes assigned goals.#CB oncology St. Jude
- Leadership and management of all aspects of the educational program
- Experience with management in an academic setting.
- History of curriculum development, complying with program accreditation standards, and institutional policies are a plus
- Solid instructional skills and positive student evaluations required
- Academic Rank by appointment subject to educational level, prior academic experience, and relevant practical experience.
- Participates in budget planning and financial management
- Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean
Delivers supplies to user departments. Processes requests for Stock items. Maintains patient care equipment. Performs receiving/storeroom functions and linen distribution functions as directed. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides technical assistance under the direction of the registered nurse for a defined group of patients to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Provides service functions and communication to staff, patients, and guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.