Obtains accurate demographic, financial and clinical information and enters into the computer system to create the medical and financial record. Applies financial guidelines to determine/collect patient liablity. Performs other duties as assigned.
Perform a wide range of complex clinical laboratory analyses in all major sections of the laboratory; recognize problems, identify causes, synthesize alternatives, and apply solutions; confirm and verify results through an in-depth knowledge of techniques, principles and instrumentation; correlate and interpret data based on knowledge of technical, instrumental and physiological conditions affecting test results; maintain and monitor a quality assurance program. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Provides age-specific pharmaceutical care and basic clinical services for assigned patient care areas. Contributes to goals, programs, QA, PI and other activities for their unit/department/hospital. Performs other duties as assigned.
Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to radiology practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Radiologic principals/theory and utilizes the most appropriate technique and positioning for optimal procedures/treatments, as demonstrated by procedure/treatment results.
- Develops appropriate procedure/treatment plan.
- Implements procedure/treatment plan utilizing established hospital protocols/guidelines.
- Completes documentation as required to comply with hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintains equipment, procedure/treatment rooms, and work areas in a neat and safe condition to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Participates in hospital and departmental Performance Improvement activities to ensure that patient care is consistent with established standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides support to the operation of the Laboratory by assisting with pre-analytical and post analytical processes resulting in optimal patient outcomes.
- Responsible for assigned shifts and subject to overtime and call back as required.
Promotes patient-centered care among the healthcare team by providing coordination, collaboration and clinical expertise to meet patient needs and achieve optimal outcomes. Promotes prudent utilization of all resources. Serves as the patient's advocate by coordinating resources and services necessary to meet the patient's continuing care needs. Reviews and evaluates medical docmentation with physicians and other healthcare members to support compliance and external regulatory requirements and to improve outcomes of care. Assists in Performance Improvement activities by identifying, monitoring and reporting quality measures, and participating in quality improvement teams. Communicates and utilizes policies that support patient's fundamental right to considerate care, protects their personal dignity and respects their cultural, psychosocial and spiritual values in an effort to meet patient care needs and preferences. Reports to the Director of Quality/Case Management. Performs other duties as assigned.