Provides patient care as directed and is accountable for own actions under provided direction. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing that delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Collects patient data by observing patient health status to include physical, psychosocial, spiritual and environmental issues of the patient from multiple family, other healthcare team members and medical record
- Assists with planning patient care and implements patient care as directed.
- Assists in evaluating the plan of care.
- Administers medication as prescribed.
- Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.