Provides patient care as directed and is accountable for own actions under provided direction. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Collects patient data.
- Assists in planning patient care.
- Implements patient care as directed.
- Assists with evaluating the plan of care.
- Administers medication as prescribed.
- Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.