Performs clerical, data entry and general office duties in a responsible and confidential nature. Answers telephone and directs employees to appropriate Human Resources staff member when unable to provide all necessary assistance. Works somewhat independently gathering and summarizing information for preparation of special projects. Provides assistance to the Human Resources Manager and Director to plan, organize, implement, and control operations and activities to meet department goals and objectives. Assists department managers in wage and salary matters. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs clerical, data entry and general office duties.
- Maintains an organized and efficient office by keeping department files and records in an accessible, orderly and current condition to ensure continuous work flow in the department.
- Assists internal and external applicants with employment needs and the facilitation of personnel transactions.
- Administers benefit plans.
- Assists HR Manager and Director with the performance management process by responding to issues pertaining to pay and compensation.
- Utilizes information and telecommunications systems to maintain records, correspondence and reports in a standardized form by staying trained and implementing systems as directed.