Educates students in Physics by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Program Chair of Biomedical Sciences.
• Doctor's Degree in Physics;
• Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
• Good character, mature attitude and stable personality