Educates students in Nutrition by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Chair of General Education.
• Master’s Degree in Nutrition; or Master’s Degree with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in Nutrition; Doctorate preferred.
• Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
• Good character, mature attitude and stable personality;