Experience and/or skills required: Minimum
- One year experience of supervisory/management of a healthcare facility.
- Experience with EMR systems (EPIC experience a plus).
- Strong computer and data management skills.
- Experience in managed care and quality assurance.
- Able to manage projects independently and take the lead with minimum direct supervision.
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaboration and time management skills.
- Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with budgeting, planning, and development
- Two or more years’ experience in a supervisory/management of a healthcare facility.
- Degree in Business Administration or other applicable degree.