Overview and Responsibilities
- Oversite of the Baptist College of Health Sciences Honors Program;
- Oversite of the Baptist College Experience (Orientation Course);
- Educates students in any General Education or Health Sciences subject area by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program;
- Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens;
- Under the administrative direction of the Associate Dean of General Education and Health Sciences.