Overview and Responsibilities
• Educates students in Population Health by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Chair of Population Health.
• Master’s Degree in Public Health or Population Health; or Master’s Degree with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in Public Health; Doctorate preferred.
• Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
• Good character, mature attitude and stable personality;