Reports to: Financial Reporting Manager – BMHCC Finance
Essential Job Functions:
Performs the following functions on a timely and accurate manner in accordance with all the rules and procedures of BMHCC.
- Maintains financial records for all leases throughout the Baptist System by analyzing lease documents, renewals, terminations and adjustments.
- Process creation of monthly lease invoices and its corresponding Accounts Payable Interface.
- Handles inquiries from operations and supply chain, as well as reconciliation with landlords/vendors.
- Monitors and follow up responsible party for leases that are due for renewal and update the database accordingly for any changes.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable Team to handle timely and accurate processing of lease payments.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling subsidiary ledger related to leases such as, but not limited to, deferred rent, right-of-use asset/liability and capital lease obligation.
- Recommends adjusting journal entry to correct error during reconciliation.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly calculations/schedules such as prepaid amortization and accrual.
- Assists in the preparation of certain schedules during annual audit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field
2 – 3 year experience in accounting/finance
Ability to comprehend and interpret business documents and responds effectively to sensitive issues.
Attention to detail and thoroughness
Ability to communicate to all customers (internal and external)
Experience with Infor Lawson preferred