Overview and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and assesses patients to establish functional, measurable goals to promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Provides treatment according to a written plan of care to meet established goals.
- Plans for discharge and communicates findings and progress according to professional licensure/certification, scope of practice and departmental/discipline policies and procedures.
- Produces other reports as needed.
- May supervise clinical students and support staff including certified/licensed assistants, technicians, and volunteers.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health, and healing.
- Provides leadership support, participates on hospital committees, serves as a resource and ambassador for performance improvement to clinical and management staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years clinical experience or advanced training and certification in area of primary assignment.
- Training Desired/Preferred: Advanced training and/or certification in area of primary practice.
- Special Skills Minimum Required: Basic computer literacy skills.
- Licensure Minimum: PT, BLS
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed