Overview and Responsibilities
|Serves as a liaison between news media and the Company and supports other Corporate Communications activities through strategic planning, strategy and tactical development, research and evaluation. Performs other duties as assigned.|
- Three years of public relations experience in any of the following areas: media relations, issues management, crisis communications, and/or strategic communications planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, communications or related field.
- Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Media training or coaching (one-on-one or group), writing talking points, communicating using social media tools.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Knowledge of how to write a strategic communication plan.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed