Coordinates and provides care under the direction of the sponsoring physician.
- Assesse the patient by collecting nursing assessment data for communication to the physician, patient/family staff for facilitation of the Medical Staff member's assessment, medical plan of care and management of the patient.
- Assist in the medical plan for management of the patient by performing interventions within the Registered Nurse scope of practice.
- Assist in providing care post-operatively by writing post-operative orders/operative notes according to established guidelines.
- Implement the plan of care in a safe and timely manner.
- Provide patient, family, and/or significant other health teaching/education.
- Performs other duties as assigned.