- Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Associates Degree.
- Five years of experience in the healthcare industry with a working knowledge of hospital or physician revenue cycle functions.
- Preferred: Knowledge of coding and billing guidelines, medical record auditing, and government payer regulations.
- License/Certification as RHIT, RHIA, CPC, or CCS.
- Preferred: LPN or RN.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interpret and implement regulatory standards. Organized and goal driven.