Overview and Responsibilities
- Assists surgical team during operation/procedure by arranging, inventorying and maintaining sterile set up for operation, and passes items as needed.
- Assists in preparation of surgical suite, moving patients, and in cleaning.
- Provides aid in exposure, homeostasis, and other technical functions that will help the surgeon carry out safe operation with optimal results for the patient.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using Standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
- Graduate of an accredited school of technologist with a certificate of graduation or was at any time employed as a surgical technologist for not less than eighteen (18) months in a hospital or surgery center prior to July 1, 2006.
- Computer literacy
- Licensure Minimum: BLS
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed