Overview and Responsibilities
- Assists team during delivery or operation/procedure by arranging, inventorying and maintaining sterile set up as indicated, for procedure, and passes items as needed.
- Also, assists in preparation of labor and delivery/surgical suite, moving patients, and in cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
- Training: Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technologists.
- Special Skills: Computer literacy.
- Licensure: CPR
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed