The Clinical Operations Director is responsible to provide oversight and leadership to various clinical departments and operations. Provides innovative leadership to maximize the entity’s contribution to overall corporation performance through effective planning and efficient use of human and financial resources of the corporation. Responsible for the clinical operations of assigned departments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides leadership by facilitating NEA Baptist vision/values through personal example and interaction with staff to communicate policies and goals.
- Develop and maintain operational plans for assigned departments that are aligned with the organization’s strategic imperatives. Ensures that managers and departments are enabled to achieve realistic goals, and provide the support necessary to meet those goals.
- Plans, implements and markets services which meet the needs of identified internal and external customers through evaluation and assessment of customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations regarding medical clinical operations and the safe delivery of care.
- Prepare, submit and manage budget for assigned departments.
- Supervise managers and providers to ensure compliance with all policies. Assist managers with developing solutions to complex problems. Promote the efficient use of staff, resources, medical supplies in order to increase department productivity and financial sustainability.
- Monitor patient, employee, and provider satisfaction and implement plans for improvement.
- Implement and assess a comprehensive quality assurance program to meet regulatory agency requirements, including safety and infection control guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.