Overview and Responsibilities
The Health Screener serves as the first point of contact for patients, visitors, vendors, delivery personnel, staff, etc. at facility entrances. Provides a warm greeting and ensures those entering the building have a temperature reading within established guidelines and have not had recent exposure to illness, in order to help ensure the health and safety of those present in the facility.
Required Population Served
• Ensures a warm friendly welcome to all individuals entering the facility (e.g., patients, visitors, vendors, delivery personnel, staff, etc.)
• Takes temperatures to ensure temp readings for those entering the facility are within standard range (i.e., fever-free)
• Utilizes screening questions to ensure individuals entering the facility have not had a recent exposure to illness
• Wears provided Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) while distributing PPE to those entering the facility
• Follows established protocol for those who present with a fever reading outside the standard range or have had a recent exposure to illness
• Monitors the flow of people entering the building to ensure appropriate distancing between individuals in accord with the social distancing guidelines posted leading up to and/or posted at the building entry
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed